Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Autumn Roses

Hello friends! I think I'm going to be slowing down on the blogging for a while, I'm feeling a bit burnt out. It's been almost 4.5 years of faithful blogging and it's getting harder and harder to do it regularly. I'm going to take it easy for a while, see what happens.

I haven't felt like coloring much either lately, so it's back to simple color stamping for me. I like these multi step roses from Papertrey Ink.


Rust colored roses and Autumn colors. I love Autumn colors!



I know most of you are here to see my colored cards, and I will keep posting my Lili of the Valley projects, but I'm also doing other things that I love. Which could be a CAS card, or a 'no coloring' card. This hobby is something I do to make me happy, help me relax, and release some of my creative energy, and I share what I love to do. I hope you'll stick with me, but if not, I understand.

Take care!

8 comments:

  1. Love your cards Katarina... and this one is no exception. You do beautiful work!! I'll look forward to whatever amazing card you post, just don't get yourself burned out... because then it stops being fun, right? Look after yourself and we'll all be back whenever you're ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty whether they are colored or stamped with color. You have such a talent for pulling together all the elements. I hope you get re-energized soon and enjoy the fall and winter season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Katarina, as is all of your work. I visit because I find whatever you make inspiring, whether it is coloured or not. Above all, whatever you do in your free time should be relaxing and fun - and there is no fun in feeling obliged to put your creativity on show. I would be very surprised if you lost any followers simply because you want to create and share other things. Take good care of yourself and we'll all be here when you want to post something. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - I make what I feel like doing, so you should do the same. Otherwise it stops being fun, and thats the whole point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katarina, Your work is fantastic. Oh how I wish I could put a card together like you do. I have followed you for two years now. I could not find you for a while but then found you again. I am so sorry to hear that you are tired of coloring. Life is so short, so you should do what you enjoy. I will still watch whatever you create, because anything that you do will be beautiful. You take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katarina.........What you are going through now seems to happen to all of us cardmakers at one time or another. We have this unbelievable passion to create something beautiful (and boy do you ever) but, when we feel like we have to produce each and every day it starts feeling like a job. I know your passion is still within you but it's time for a break and it's time for Katarina. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere......whenever you decide to share your beautiful, beautiful, beautiful card creations, I will be here to totally admire them. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with all the other posts, Katarina! Relax and enjoy your life! Your passion for creating will still be there whether it be cards or something else. I enjoy reading your blog, love seeing your creations and am always inspired by them! I will enjoy visiting whenever you decide to post something again. Take care. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!