Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas in the heart....

Happy December! Can you believe it?! The countdown to Christmas is ON! Yikes...

I think this is the card for my folks this year. I am very pleased with the way it came out. All the papers are digital, from Raspberry Road Designs, my new favorite digital paper place. This one is called Christmas Chic. 


I sewed on some tiny seed pearl beads all around the edge of the card. The only stamping I did was this beautiful quote from Impression Obsession in gold embossing powder.  


I cut out the circle frame and cut out another layer to pop up on some foam tape for dimension. I added some German Glass Glitter here and there for a little icy sparkle. 



 I even decorated the inside of the card with another stamped sentiment, from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The gold frame is from Marianne Designs.



I think my Mom will like it. Hope you do too, thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Impression Obsession, Waltzingmouse
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Bazzill, Heavenly White, Cascata, Stardream
Tools & Accessories: Marianne Designs Creatables die, Filigree gold embossing powder, pearl seed beads, twill ribbon, SU Northern Frost die, German glass glitter, self adhesive pearls

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wow this is perfect I am sure your Mum will love it !! So many beautiful details ! Super inspiration ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, do you need a SPARE Mom? Just love this! The colors, the pearls, the sentiment. What an awesome creation! So happy you shared this one and I can't short circuit the 'puter with my drool....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!