Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pssst...new stamps coming from LOTV!

There are some amazing new images coming out March 9th (also my birthday, tee hee) from Lili of the Valley, some very different from what we've been seeing. I lovelovelove these adorable mice in the kitchen! There are quite a few different ones that you are going to love.

I used some new Memory Box papers 'Brioche' because they remind me of vintage kitchens and that's the look I wanted. I colored the image with my colored pencils.


Lots of stitching all along the rounded corners, some buttons and seam binding and you have a card reminiscent of Grandma's kitchen I think.

Little dabs of Liquid Glass to make the cherries shiny, Stickles on the cupcakes, and the awesome Birthday Recipe stamp completes this card.

Hope I got you all excited, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Distress
Papers: Memory Box, Heavenly White, Neenah
Tools & Accessories: Martha Stewart edge punch, sewing machine, Stickles, Liquid Glass, colored pencils, Copics, seam binding, PTI buttons

6 comments:

  1. Adorable.. Love the new images..and what a great release day... Your Birthday!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so adorable, Katarina! I love the cute little image and the sentiment! Is the sentiment a new stamp, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi This stamp is super and I image fun to colour. You certainly have achieved grannies kitchen feel. Perfect project. Thanks for sharing
    Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! such a sweet image and gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!