Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love Grows...

Good morning all! I have another Valentine card to show you today, an easel card using Lili of the Valley's 'Love Grows'. I love the different patterns in this paper collection, so I chose to showcase them with an easel card. You can get a lot more bang for your buck with this style of card, as there are two panels to display. 



The papers are from My Mind's Eye, and I picked the Copic colors from them to coordinate. It's the second thing I do when planning a new card, first pick the image, then choose which medium to color it with. I found the colors were closest from my Copics, and I HATE mixing colors on my own, so I chose them.


I used a white Sakura Glaze pen to make the white dots on the flower pot, that stuff is really opaque!

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Distress
Paper: My Mind's Eye, PTI, Core'dinations
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders fancy labels, Fiskars heart edge punch, Sakura Glaze pen, Copics, Stickles, sewing machine, PTI ribbon/button

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card Katarina! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, you did a great job matching your copics to your papers..

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and such perfect colours on your image you are amazing!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a gorgeous card! You did a fabulous job on this! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh scrumptious card! I love the way the image matches the gorgeous papers. Such lovely colours, it has a lovely warm feel to it.

    Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!