Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Flying by to say hi...

I have a Fairy Doodles card to share with you today, love these little characters! The mushroom reminded me that I had this Cosmo Cricket paper that I haven't used very much, also with a mushroom pattern on it. Pretty, earthy colors that I incorporated into my coloring.
I did some faux stitching around the edges of the Spellbinders Label with an extra fine Sharpie poster paint pen. I have trouble making complicated curves with my sewing machine, so I chose to simulate stitching instead, lol! Sometimes that's all it takes to tie a whole card together.

Hope the little fairy makes you smile, thanks for flying by!

Stamps: Buzzcraft, PTI sentiment
Ink: Memento
Paper: Bristol vellum, Cosmo Cricket, Core'dinations, PTI
Accessories: Martha Stewart edger punch, polka dot ribbon, PTI button, Spellbinders Labels die, Sharpie pen, Stickles, white Sakura glaze pen

4 comments:

  1. Cute as a button! :) Lovely colours!
    XMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable and as usual, your coloring is beautiful. I think I'm going to have to place an order for some of the Buzzcraft stamps; they are just too cute! Tfs.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!