Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Friends

This beautiful stamp is also from the UK company called Buzzcraft. There's a whole line of adorable images of these little boys and girls called Oliver's Orchard. I fell in love with them a long time ago and finally purchased a couple of sets. There's a lot to color with these stamps. Takes a bit of time, but the end result is to die for!
Since the image is reminiscent of the lazy days of summer, I used Basic Grey's Lemonade papers and bright pink ribbon to tie it all together. You can't see it in the picture, but I also added some accents to the water with a clear glaze pen.

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Buzzcraft
Ink: Memento
Paper: Heavenly White, Basic Grey, SU
Accessories: colored pencils, OMS, PTI ribbon, Sakura glaze pen, Spica pens

2 comments:

  1. What adorable card.
    Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful . I love everything about it..The colors the DP and that image...You colored it so beautifully and top that off with the perfect bow!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!