Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Lovely Tilda

Well, it has been a loooong time since I've colored up a Tilda! I guess I just got tired of them when I was on the design team, so I needed a good long break. But as I was flipping through my stamps a few days ago, I started looking through my very large Magnolia collection and saw this sweet heart. UNINKED! [gasp] How this could've happened, I don't know. But I immediately slapped some ink on her and got to work.
Inspired by the gorgeous colors from the digital paper kit 'Sweet Wishes' from Designer Digitals, I colored Tilda in pinks, greens and yellows. The paper is so pretty I didn't think the card needed much in the way of embellishments. A double twill bow, a heart stick pin, and I call it done!
If you've never tried digital papers, you really should. I'm not affiliated with any digital company, I just love the idea of buying instant patterned papers, downloading them, printing them and using them on my cards. If I could stop buying regular patterned paper, you know how much room I could save in my craft space?! lol... I doubt it'll happen, but it's a nice dream.

Thanks for stopping by, it's back to work this morning for me!

Stamps: Magnolia
Ink: Memento
Paper: Sweet Wishes digital paper kit from Designer Digitals printed on HP matte photo paper, SU, Gina K
Accessories: Fiskars edge punch, heart stick pin, PTI twill ribbon, Prisma colored pencils, OMS, Copic Spica pen, Copics (E0000, E00, E11 for skin)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katarina
    i love your Tilda,love how you have coloured her to match with the background....beautiful
    hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I love the layout and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring - I just love the jacket, with the softly blended colours in an unexpected (and particularly lovely) combination)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!