Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fall Treat Bag & Card

I felt like making something 3 dimensional, but nothing too complicated, so I decided to make a little treat bag with a matching card. This is the 2-5-7-10 box template from SCS. Very simple! I love the little pumpkins from Papertrey Ink's new Autumn Tags Set, so I decided to start with that. I inked them up with Adirondack's Ginger, Rust & Pesto ink pads then cut them out for layering.
The background paper was stamped in Vintage Cream ink onto Chocolate cardstock using the First Fruits and Floral Fusion stamp sets, then I aged the edges with some Walnut Distress ink.
I'm thinking a little bag of pumpkin spice coffee, or maple caramels and this is a perfect little gift for someone special.
I can't wait for fall weather to take away this terrible heat and humidity we've been having lately. It's like July weather has come really late to northeast Pennsylvania, it's just been so muggy and sticky. Yuck! Bring on the cool, crisp fall days!

Anyway, hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Adirondack, Distress, Memento
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Simple Scallop punch, PTI ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katarina! This is absolutely wonderful! What a nice gift for someone. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!