Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pudgy Little Sprout Fairy.

Well, in my never ending search for more stamps- new, fresh designs that I've never seen before, I ran across these sweet little characters from Eat Cake Graphics! How cute is this little sprout fairy??! I fell in love with the whole fairy collection and of course, had to bring them to my house, LOL!
I had to use lavender and spring green for this card, those just seem like fairy colors, don't they? Besides, I love this paper from Basic Grey. I think it's from the Lily Kate collection, but if I'm wrong, I hope someone will correct me.
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics, Studio G flourish
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: Bristol vellum, Basic Grey, DCWV mat stack, PTI, Memory Box
Accessories: Prima flower, PTI button, Martha Stewart branch & lace scallop punches, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, white seam binding ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! this is adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Wonderful colours and colouring and what a totally cute image! Beautiful papers.
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest card ever! Thank you for the tip to Eat Cake Graphics - I just spent an hour browsing the site!

    xx, nunt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. Love the stamp and the colours you have chosen are just beautiful too! Great card. You are very talented xo S

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah, this is really cute! never heard of that before, but now ... i have to get it too maybe :) wonderful colours and the papers is really gorgeous :D hugs, manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, pretty little arrangement with the flower...I love those cute stamps too, I've been meaning to get some, but there are soooo many other stamps I can't resist! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!