Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bella Bouquet

I forgot all about this sweet little bouquet of wildflowers from Stamping Bella! I was digging through my stamps the other night trying to find something and saw this sitting all by it's lonesome, UNINKED! So I put it to good use immediately. LOL.
Of course it was a perfect opportunity to use more Strano Designs striped ribbon. I colored the bouquet to match the ribbon, how's that for coordination! Then luckily, I was able to coordinate everything with the mat stack paper from DCWV. That rarely happens, but the stars were aligned perfectly that day, or something, because this card practically made itself.
Anyway, hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Versafine
Paper: Bristol, DCWV, PTI, SU
Accessories: Striped ribbon, white ribbon, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, colored pencils, OMS, Fiskars edger punch, PTI button

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Katarina - I adore the image and it's so perfectly coloured! The ribbon and papers are gorgeous and I love that edger punch!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, colour tones are gorgeous, its really simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very beautiful, Kathy. The colors are so uplifting and yet soft too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!