Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Homespun Snow Angel

I found a web store last week that had the most adorable snowmen stamps, Stamping Details, by the artist Shara Reiner. I think I remember seeing some of her painting patterns a long time ago. Anyway, they didn't have too many, but I love the style of them and asked them if they would be selling more in the future. They said they might. But I did get this little snow angel, and I love it! I knew it had to be paired with some homespun plaid paper that I've had for ages and ages. And of course one of Anna Wight's famous snowflakes! I am just as addicted to making these as she is!

Stamps: Stamping Details, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: Mustard Moon, Basic Grey, Hot press w/c paper, PTI, Bazzill
Accessories: Sizzix snowflake die, Martha Stewart snowflake and branch punch, glass glitter, button, Peerless watercolors, markers, Copic Spica pens

2 comments:

  1. A stunning card, love how you have coloured your snowman image. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid and snowman Katarina! And the snowflakes are yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!