Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Card for my Folks...


This is a card I made for my parents. I know my mother will love it, she loves all things flowers! Once again, I painted a sheet of water color paper with various colors of Twinkling H2O's, then punched the flowers out with my Cuttlebug flower die. I shaped them with a stylus and paper shaping tool from the bottom, then layered four flowers one on top of another. It's held together with a brad. I added some glittered branches around it, and layered it on some label shapes.
Now I just have to mail it, and hope it's there by Christmas! Yes, I'm terrible. Love making cards, hate mailing them!
Hope it inspires!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Paper: Watercolor paper, Cosmo Cricket, PTI, Bazzill
Ink: Palette, Distress
Accessories: Martha Stewart branch punch, Snowflake from The Punch Bunch, Spellbinders Labels Die, Glass Glitter, Brad, Gold ribbon, Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!