Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally! Sara Kay Stamps!


They finally arrived Monday from Sweet & Sassy stamps! I have been wanting these beauties for a long, long time! The detail the artist puts into the drawings is amazing, and Stampavie puts out very good quality clear stamps that retains all of it.
The flowers I added to the top corner were made using Martha Stewart's Hydrangea punch out of a piece of watercolor paper I randomly colored with soft Pan Pastels.
Stamps: Sara Kay by Stampavie, PTI
Ink: Palette, Perfect Match
Paper: Papertrey Ink, HP watercolor paper
Accessories: Nestabilities, PTI satin ribbon, Tombow/SU! markers, Pan Pastels, Scribbles 3D paint

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found you blog and have a question. I find nowhere to email you so could you please email me? I love your blog. My golly you are talented!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!