Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CPS # 77- Gypsy Harvest



I think autumn is my favorite time of the year. Sometimes I feel like Spring may be my favorite, then when fall rolls around, I change my mind, LOL! I think it's all the warm, rich colors, the cool crisp air. I don't know, I just love it! So when I have delicious earthy fall papers and embellishments, I can't wait to start using them!

I finally got my new seasonal Cuttlebug folders, and immediately put them to use in this sketch challenge from CPS. The sentiment is printed onto cream cardstock.

This came out a little too large for a card, so I'm going to have my sweetie make me a custom sized frame for it. It's pretty enough to hang on the wall, isn't it?

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Stamps: Impression Obsession

Ink: Versafine, Distress

Paper: PTI, Sandylion, Bazzill

Accessories: Dew Drops, Cuttlebug EF, Chipboard Leaf from Scrapworks, Tombow markers


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card-- love the Fall theme and the warm colors you used-just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I like the color scheme, but I want to stay in summer ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly lovely! great colors and theme on your cps card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fall card! I'm so happy that fall is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is utterly gorgeous!! And I am really ready for fall, so that makes me love it even more! Great job with the sketch...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card, love the warm Autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!