Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meow! CPS #74 Sketch Challenge

Isn't this cat from Inkadinkado adorable! She looks so sassy with her 'catitude'! It's been a while since I made a card, I went through a bit of a slump, I think. So I looked through my favorite challenge blogs, and decided the Card Positioning Systems sketch was the simplest. The challenges always help me when I'm stumped for ideas.
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Paper: Papertrey Ink, SU!
Ink: Fluid Chalk, Palette
Accessories: PTI ribbon, Sizzix texture plate

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katarina,
    thank you for visiting on my blog.
    Unfortunately can not help you about the Magnolia stamp. I do not have it myself, got the image from a friend...
    This card you have done, looks great. Love the colours you have used and the ribbon bow looks fab!
    Hugs
    Aija

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO, that cat is just the cutest! LOVE your take on the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, fun! that stamped cat looks great! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card! That cat is just hysterical! LOL
    Annie
    XX

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!