Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008



Happy fourth everyone! It's a pretty rainy, dreary day here, and we're supposed to be going to a barbeque later this afternoon. Boo hoo.... Hopefully it'll clear up.

I used the stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms set to make this Americana style card. The stars were punched out with a folk star punch, because unbelieveably I didn't have any star stamps except for the one that came with this set. I'll have to fix that problem pronto! I distressed all the edges of the cream colored cardstock with Antique Linen Distress ink from Ranger. I really like the soft aged look this color gives. I used to use the Tea dye or the Vintage Photo but sometimes it would look to harsh on light colored paper.

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday and has a wonderful weekend! Be safe!

Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms, Papertrey Ink Simple Alphabet

Ink: Palette, Adirondack, Ranger Distress Ink

Paper: Bazzill, PTI

Accessories: Oval Scallop Nestabilities, Cream brads, Natural Twill tape, EK Success corner rounder, Folk Heart Punch(unknown mfg.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!