Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Mother's Day Card




I made a bunch of potential cards for my mother, but ended up picking this one to give her. I used all my favorite colors and papers. There isn't any stamping on this one, only flower die cuts from Cuttlebug. The card base is Bazzill, the decorative background paper and the scalloped circle are Memory Box from the Aerial collection. Love, love this paper! I had to order more since I am almost out of my favorites from the collection. I wish they sold the paper individually and maybe in larger sizes, too. I think I could paper my walls with the stuff! I glued little buttons to the center of the flower die cuts, and glittered some petals too. The ribbon is Papertrey Ink twill.
I hope my mother likes it as much as I do!


1 comment:

  1. i love the colors that you use on your cards! very lovely...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!