Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lily & Milo Doodle Book

One more post! I forgot about this cute sketch book I made the other day. I wanted a small sketch book to take with me to work, or anywhere. I always seem to have inspiration for little doodles, or sketches when I'm NOT at home! So I colored a sweet little Lily & Milo image by Rachelle Ann Miller that I got from 7KidsCollegeFund.com with my markers. I used some rectangular coasters for the covers, covered them with Basic Grey Twinkle paper and bound the whole thing with my Bind-it-All. Oh, for the inside pages I just cut some sketch paper down to size with my guillotine paper trimmer. I wanted something a little more durable than regular copy paper, in case I wanted to color the doodles with markers, or colored pencils. It's hard to see in the pic, but I attached some beautiful Swarovski crystals and beads to the ribbon. It's also hard to see the subtle glittery effects I added with a Spica pen. I LOVE the Spica pens, they add just the slightest hint of of very, very fine glitter. IMO, no other glitter pen comes even close.
Well, that's it! I'm off to start some more projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!