Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Abra-ca-dabra! It's Bellarifiic Friday Sketch 16

Hello everyone, isn't this terrible, I've only posted one card this week! I just could not get any more done after our little weekend get-away. I came back on Monday, caught up on all the chores and it was back to work on Tuesday. Not much more time left after all that, poo!

But anyway, I felt like a little Halloween and pulled out 'Monstah Bash' for this week's card. 


For some reason I wanted to water color these cute little monsters, so I pulled out my Tombows and water color paper and quickly brought these guys to life. 


The papers are last year's Basic Grey Halloween paper pad. The fancy frame is a free cut file from Shery K Designs. Her blog has tons of free files, they're wonderful! 

Hopefully I'll have some more things to share this weekend when I have a chance to get caught up, stop by and see me soon!
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Yes you certainly did bring these little guys to life! This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable creatures! Love that fancy frame and no matter what the medium you use to give life to your subjects, your coloring is AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration and Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab image. love these little monsters. great colours. love the frame x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!