Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Two Balloons

Good morning blog friends! Can you believe tomorrow is already July 4th?! It's officially summer and the temps will prove it, lol! It's been gross around here lately.

Here's a sweet card I made using Angelina by Mo Manning. How cute is this image?! Love her...

She's colored in Copics, and I heaped on a bunch of Crystal Lacquer over the balloons to make them nice and shiny. 




The sweet and pretty papers are from a digital collection from Design House Digitals called 'Gidget'. The sentiment seal is from Lili of the Valley.


It's going to be a long, hot and strenuous day at work so I'm going to keep it short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Katarina, that is beautiful - I hope you have a wonderful July 4th tomorrow.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!