Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Tropical Boo-kay

Hello everyone, it's Bellariffic Friday, and we get to pick our favorite sketch to work with. I chose this pretty & simple one:
I pulled out an oldie but goody, that I discovered too late was DISCONTINUED! (oops, sorry folks) Anyway, it's a pretty little bouquet that I embossed in gold and water colored with Distress inks. Simple and quick! I chose some bright summery colors, Turquoise, Chartreuse and a pretty yellow.


The card base was supposed to be the largest Romantic Rectangle from the Spellbinders die set, but I couldn't measure correctly I guess, LOL. So I ended up only die cutting the bottom of the card base. Sometimes you just have to improvise, right?


I hope you'll join us for next week's challenge, we are Inking up the Girls! Pick your favorite Bella girl and get inky. If your card gets chosen you could win some Bella Bucks, and who couldn't use some more $$ to spend at Stamping Bella?!!


Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Oh my Katarina that is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Did you emboss with gold embossing powder first, then colour with prismas? You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I colored with Distress Inks. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors they are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!