Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is...

Happy Valentine's day to all my blog friends! Here is a final Valentine card I made a couple of weeks ago using an unusual color combination of Kraft, pink and cream.  I used the lovely 'Emma's Swing' because she looks like she got that bouquet of roses from a secret admirer. I stamped her in Latte Adirondack ink and colored her with Copics.


The patterned paper was all stamped with some of the great clear stamp sets LOTV released not too long ago, perfect background building sets. First I stamped the roses from the Roses clear set in pink pigment ink on Fine Linen cardstock. When that dried I went back with some Kraft colored ink and used the Grunge Corners to add some distressing. Then I sponged the corners with Distress inks for a little more aging. 



The love tag is from the Love Sentiments stamp set framed with a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis square. 


Well that's all for now, I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day shared with someone you love. Me and Jimmy are heading for our favorite Argentine restaurant after work for a little skirt steak! Mmm mmm...


Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Adirondack, Distress, Amuse
Paper: PTI, Hammermill
Tools & Accessories: Cheery Lynn lace die, Spellbinders Fleur de Lis square, sewing machine, seam binding, pewter heart charm, Copics, Stickles, Mega Mount, Souffle pen, clear embossing powder



7 comments:

  1. What a lovely romantic feel you have achieved. It's beautiful.
    Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, very romantic. Enjoy your steak. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, beautiful card! the colors, the layout, the papers, the embellishments. Absolutely beautiful! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower!
    I love the non traditional colors...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello katerina I saw your cards on splitcoast they absolutely gorgeous.
    your coloring and decorations of the card is beautiful.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!! I love the vintage look and the beautiful soft colours! Such a sweet LOTV image as well! hugs, Marlies

    PS do you know you have word verification on and the two words are so difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen those background stamps.... but never really understood how they are used! you worked with them beautifully!!! WOW!! now i gotta add those to my LOTV wish list

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!