Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Pretty Little Witch

Hello folks! I had such a hard time putting together this project, it sat on my desk for weeks. I didn't want a traditional Halloween theme, and I just couldn't figure out how to do it otherwise. Night after night I searched through my stash of patterned papers, but nothing appealed to me. Until I found this oldie but goody from Cosmo Cricket's Gretel collection. I love old CC, I wish they would do more of these old-time designs. Wonderland and Gretel are two of my all time CC faves. 


So once my paper was selected, the rest came together much more easily. I colored this digital stamp from Wee Stamps, 'Hazel' with Copics. She's so pretty! The fancy black frame was cut on my Gazelle from a Penny Duncan file.



I'm thinking about framing this instead of making it into a card, I haven't mounted it on anything yet. I'll have to stop at the craft store to see if anything catches my eye. This would look so good hanging on my wall, don't you think?


Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Wee Stamps, Catslife Press
Ink: Versafine, Distress
Paper: PTI, Cosmo Cricket, Hammermill
Tools & Accessories: Gazelle, Copics, McGill circle punch, gingham ribbon, EK Success bat chain punch, Prima Lace

3 comments:

  1. Well, the wait was worth it, this is gorgeous, and it is definitely is a work of art so yes you should hang it on your wall.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too beautiful to give to anyone! I would very definitely frame this & hang it on my wall! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! Love her in red!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!