Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sweet cakes

Hello everyone! I haven't been blogging for a while, I know, and it's all because of one light bulb. Yep, my Ottlite craft lamp that I use for crafting as well as taking pictures of my projects burned out and I can't get a good picture no matter what I do. I'm hoping to pick one up tomorrow and resume my regularly scheduled programming, lol! 
Here's a card I made a while back using some adorable A Day for Daisies digital images. 



LOVE these fruity cupcakes, they look scrumptious! I colored them with my colored pencils. 


Hopefully I'll be able to take some good pictures of some of the cards I've worked on last week soon, so hang in there! I'll be back...


Thanks for visiting!


Stamps: Digital images from A Day for Daisies, PTI sentiment
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: DCWV, Memory Box, PTI, Neenah
Tools & Accessories: Nestabilities, colored pencils, OMS, PTI ribbon, Martha Stewart edge punch, PTI tiny tags die, Stickles

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you took this picture before your light burned out, but it looks good... Your card is absolutely delightful! I love that paper pack!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!