Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Magical Birthday

Good morning blog friends! If you've been following along with the Lili of the Valley blogs, you may have seen some of the other DT ladies using this soon-to-be-released (just 4 more days!) stamp. I think he's just darling. 


I would think that almost all little boys at some point in their young lives wish they could be a Wizard, or magician. Especially if they are Harry Potter fans, lol! (I know sometimes I wish I could be a magician, imagine how easy housework could be, lol!
Anyway, I colored this image with my colored pencils to coordinate with the Alice in Wonderland papers from Graphic 45. 

I used the decorative corner stamp from the new clear Stamp G- Ornate Corners set to add a little gold embossing to the purple layer behind the image. And the Iron Gate edge punch from Martha Stewart is just the thing to tie in the whole 'magical' theme. 


Well, it's my weekend off from work, so I have tons of stuff to do. Hopefully I have some stamping time, I want to finish a new magic box I'm working on!


Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Heavenly White card base, Neenah, PTI, Graphic 45
Tools & Accessories: Colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, PTI ribbon, black & gold EP, Dew Drops, Martha Stewart Iron Gate edge punch, McGill circle punch

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The colours are perfect for the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its such a great image and perfect colours. Sounds like a good idea with the cleaning!!! Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring. he looks amazing. Love all the details. Beautiful card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Adorable!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!