Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Just the best..

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It turned out to be pretty busy for me and I couldn't get much stamping done. >:-(
But I do have a finished card to show you all that I made a little while ago. The image is from Whimsy and Stars Studio. I colored them in very bright cheerful colors with my colored pencils. 


I love the newest impression plate from Papertrey Ink, I embossed a piece of Core'dinations paper, then brayered some white ink over the design to make it 'pop'.
The green patterned paper I stamped with a couple of stamp sets from PTI as well.

It's supposed to be 87 degrees here today, which just boggles my mind! I heard yesterday on the radio that Chicago hit that temp so I'm fully expecting it to happen here today. Very unusual for April... that usually means big storms coming too.

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Digital image from Whimsy and Stars Studio, PTI 
Ink: Perfect Match
Paper: PTI, Core'dinations, Neenah
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders doily/Fancy Tags, PTI impression plate, Daisy punches from The Punch Bunch, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS, PTI ribbon

3 comments:

  1. So pretty . . . and your colouring is perfect.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! But then all of your cards are amazing. I especially love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! The colours and your colouring is fabulous and your hand made DP is amazing!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!