Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Toys

I don't think I've ever made a gate fold card, this is my first time! I find myself so comfortable making a card ONE WAY, and never straying, it tends to get boring! I might be making more cards this way.....maybe, LOL! I try to force myself to create outside my sphere of comfort, just to change things up a bit, every once in a while.

The stamp is from Stampavie, colored with colored pencils and blended with OMS. The paper is Imaginisce.

Short and sweet, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Stampavie, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Vivid, Perfect Match
Paper: PTI, Imaginisce, Stardream, The Paper Co.
Accessories: Red grosgrain ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Liquid Glass, Stickles, Uchida clever lever snowflake punch, brad

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, if this is your first gatefold, you have aced it! What a beauty!!! I love everything about this one! That bow is wonderful too - great card Katarina! Hop over to my blog and sign up for some yummies! Have a good day - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely -- love the gatefold!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!